Utrecht, 36 hours
EquensWorldline is one of the top tier and most creative payment service providers in Europe. As authorities in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions have to process seamlessly, securely and expertly. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A meaningful job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
The Account Payments division provides the top tier European Instant Payments solution for interbank payment transfers. Consumers see their money deposited within seconds! This is your opportunity to guide the European banks towards the future of payments processing.
The work environment
The division Account Payments is the division integrally responsible for developing and processing of account payments transactions and associated services, among others SEPA, domestic payment products like Ideal and e-mandates, Instant Payments, multicurrency- and high value payments, and SWIFT transactions. In the division, the department European Payment Products (EPP) is responsible for the design, development and test of the SEPA, Within this department, 3 solution architects are positioned as direct reports to the department manager.
The solution architects are based in The Netherlands (Utrecht) and in Germany (Frankfurt, Stuttgart). You, as our new colleague will be based in Utrecht.
What will be your job?
The solution architect has the following responsibilities:
- You define the application landscape of the EPP-domain, based on business requirements, policies and standards as applicable in the equensWorldline company and developments of IT capabilities in the market. The application landscape describes which business services are supported by which applications, and which standards and guidelines apply to the design of these applications and the ways these collaborate with both internal and external systems. This includes the specification of the applicable external rules and guidelines as for example demanded by the market and the clients.
- Together with the team you will be in charge to integrate new technologies within Production Services, and what are the given for the end-customer. You will have to provide system expertise, infrastructure design and technical proposals according to the strategy, standards and process of the company.
- You will advise all meaningful partners, for example product managers, on constraints and opportunities.
- You represent the department and the division in architectural alignment and the development of architecture policies and standards across the company.
- You will participate in sales support activities.
- You will support clients with aligning their architecture with the solutions provided by equensWorldline.
What do you have to offer?
The solution architect who EPP needs has:
- A higher education or university level degree in information technology.
- Extensive working experience as IT systems developer.
- Sufficient experience as functional system designer.
- Working experience in the payments services domain (SEPA, SWIFT) and the banking industry.
- Well-developed organizational, commercial and communication skills.
- An active interest and experience in architecture topics, methodologies and tools; relevant qualifications (TOGAF or similar) are beneficial but not conditional.
- An understanding of Java and Oracle technologies (Certified Master Java EE Enterprise Architect or similar experience).
- Internationally oriented, as shown in language skills; beside the mother tongue, proficient English is a condition, Dutch and/or German language capabilities are a pre.
What do we offer in return?
We offer a challenging function in an international organization with big opportunities and challenges where architects are important contributors to innovation and continuous improvement.
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 62.000,- and € 85.250,- based on a 36 hour work week.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. You can settle you own working hours after consultation with the manager.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Allan Smith, Team Manager EPP Shared Payments Service, tel+31611592639 or for questions about the process, contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, tel+3188-3855801.
For more information about the company you can visit the website.
You can apply via application form and attach you CV in either Word, rtf of text format.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Please kindly note that you have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
EquensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Aqcuisition is not appreciated.