Open Systems Run SCCM Specialist (F/M)
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. We process billions of payments, POS and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the wider Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting market demands. A challenging job, as the payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. And you can contribute to achieving this goal!
The work environment
- equensWorldline is a large company where storage is part of the core infrastructures; you have to understand that changes in this infrastructure has to be thoughtfully processed.
- You must have experience to work in compliant and large environments.
- You must be a team player.
What will be your job?
You will be included in the International Microsoft team team and you will need these skills:
- General experience with SCCM.
- Experience with building, maintaining and automating an SCCM infrastructure.
- Experience with the Windows Server family (from Server 2008 R2 until today).
- Ability to conceptualize.
- Project-based approach of changes / way of working.
- ITIL processes (incident; problem; change; capacity).
- Experience with InTune (the cloud solution that will follow up SCCM) as a bonus.
- SCCM related certification as a bonus.
What do you have to offer?
- Preferably 5 to 10 years of experience in a relevant environment.
- Service and customer-oriented attitude.
- Highly proactive attitude and mind-set, self-starting capability.
- Reliable and a good team player.
- Experience in leading groups, expressing seniority and ascendancy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Flexible, eager to learn and showing initiative.
- Proven drive to professionalize processes and procedures-continuously.
What do we offer in return?
This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. This position is placed in scale K (minimum € 3,517.62 and maximum € 4,839.10). You will be based in Utrecht (NL). Participation in 24×7 standby is expected.
Further information and application
For further information about this position, please contact: Werner Vos, Head of OPS-TE Shared Services, 0049-(0)1733248873. For information on the procedure please contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter ([email protected], phone: +31 883855801). For more information about the company you can visit https://equensworldline.com/en/home/about-us.html.
You can apply via online application form.
You need a valid workpermit for this position and an assessment can be a part of the procedure. A pre-employment screening is mandatory.
Acquisition is not appreciated.